Witton Gilbert Parish Council: Consultation on Draft Neighbourhood Plan
What happens next?
We are now entering the first formal stage of consultation, the Pre-Submission Consultation. This formal consultation must follow the government guidelines required by regulation 14 of the Neighbourhood Planning Regulations 2012 relating to this stage of the plan.
These regulations require the Parish Council to formally publicise and consult on the Plan for a period of not less than six weeks.
Pre-Submission Consultation on the Draft Plan begins at 6pm on Monday 15th January 2018 and ends at 6pm on Tuesday 27th February 2018 and we are now asking for your views on the plan to be sent to us within this period.
Printed copies of the plan will be available for inspection, during normal opening hours at:
- Village Hall, Witton Gilbert Community Association, (Cooper Hall) Sacriston Lane, Witton Gilbert,DH7 6TF
- Durham County Council, County Hall, Durham, DH1 5UQ
- Clayport Library, Durham DH1 1WA
- Sacriston Library: Plawsworth Road, Sacriston, DH7 6HU
- Langley Park Library: Old Co-operative Buildings, Front Street, Langley Park, DH7 9XE
- St Michael & All Angels, Coach Lane, Witton Gilbert, DH7 6SX
Or you can view or down load the Plan by following this link:-
can be made in writing either by completing the response form on this page or email email@example.com or by completing a hard-copy response form which will accompany the Neighbourhood Plan document at the locations given above and at the Consultation Events at Cooper Hall. You can also post your response to: 7 Hillside, Witton Gilbert, Durham DH7 6RB to arrive before 6pm on 27th February 2018.
Formal response period is now closed.