Tai Chi & Qigong is a gentle martial art suitable for all ages and abilities .
Classes are every Monday 1-30 2-30 at Cooper Hall we are in the playgroup room . We have a group at present with 14 learners who enjoy learning different styles of Tai Chi .
Cost is £4 per session
We welcome new learners . The group is well established we have been at Cooper Hall for over 6 yrs .
Go to the Whats on page for more details or follow the link below.
Whats on page
The County Plan will have an impact on Witton Gilbert. This is the first consultation phase; so it’s important to have your say!
DEADLINE FOR COMMENTS IS THE 5th AUGUST
What’s it about? – Issues and options for the County Durham Plan
Durham County Council have set out the issues we believe affect the future development of County Durham including jobs, housing, shopping and infrastructure and identified options for how they can be addressed. This your opportunity to influence this first stage of the plan they want to you view on :
- Are these the right issues?
- Do we take account of the needs of you and your community?
- Are the options the right ones?
- Are there others we’ve missed?
How to get involved
There are a number of ways you can contact us with your comments:
- Comment on all documents via our Planning consultation system. Guidance on how to use this system is included at the front of the system.
- Pick up a response form from your local library or customer access points.
- Write to us using our Freepost address: FREEPOST Spatial Policy
- email: Cdpconsultation@durham.gov.uk
Information about the Witton Gilbert WI meetings at Cooper hall has been added to the What’s on/ Community Hall page.
Witton Gilbert WI meets at the Community Centre on the second Monday of the month. Except for August when we have our Summer Outing. This year we visit Wynyard Hall Gardens. Meetings start at 7pm and a wide variety of speakers and social events have been organised for the year. Members also have the opportunity to attend workshops covering a wide variety of interests.
Visitors are welcome at any Meeting and can be assured of a warm welcome.