The County Plan will have an impact on Witton Gilbert. This is the first consultation phase; so it’s important to have your say!
DEADLINE FOR COMMENTS IS THE 5th AUGUST
What’s it about? – Issues and options for the County Durham Plan
Durham County Council have set out the issues we believe affect the future development of County Durham including jobs, housing, shopping and infrastructure and identified options for how they can be addressed. This your opportunity to influence this first stage of the plan they want to you view on :
- Are these the right issues?
- Do we take account of the needs of you and your community?
- Are the options the right ones?
- Are there others we’ve missed?
How to get involved
There are a number of ways you can contact us with your comments:
- Comment on all documents via our Planning consultation system. Guidance on how to use this system is included at the front of the system.
- Pick up a response form from your local library or customer access points.
- Write to us using our Freepost address: FREEPOST Spatial Policy
- email: Cdpconsultation@durham.gov.uk